Improving the buying cycle and your ROI depends on your organization’s ability to generate leads and capture website visitors to move them through the buyer’s journey. The C-Suite, marketing, and sales all have a vested interest in driving more leads into the top of the funnel to meet sales numbers.
As any marketer knows, the success of a B2B sales strategy depends on the quantity and quality of qualified leads generated. Sales representatives chasing unqualified leads is unproductive, does not drive conversions and is generally a complete waste of time and money.
With the right tools and strategies, you can turn your B2B leads into sales opportunities. Here are some tips for increasing your qualified leads:
- Understand prospects’ pains: A potential customer has a pain they are trying to solve. Know your product’s value proposition and how it relates to your prospects’ needs to develop your messaging framework. Your prospect needs to immediately understand how your product or service will solve their pain in order to continue the conversation.
- Create relevant content: Informative and engaging content that provides value to your prospect is key to moving buyers through the sales funnel. A recent IDG Enterprise survey indicated that 79% of tech decision-makers found that locating high-quality, trusted information on major IT products and services was challenging. The survey also stated that 79% of those respondents said that challenge negatively impacted their decision to buy from a particular vendor.
- Make your content engaging: One of the major mistakes companies make is having the wrong content strategy. Straight-up sales pitches may have worked a decade or two ago but today’s B2B customers are looking to build a relationship through content that informs, engages and even entertains them. Understand your buyer personas and create content that addresses their pain points in a relevant and helpful way.
- Follow along the stages of the buyer’s journey: Your content should follow the needs of the prospect throughout their buyer’s journey. In the early stages, your prospect wants to feel like you get understand them and will look for blog posts and explainer videos on market trends that will educate them on their quest. Once they have identified you as a thought leader with a solution that can solve their pain, prospects will look for white papers and product demos. The final stage is move to the evaluation stage where they will make final decisions. The goal is to keep the content relevant and the buyer engaged throughout the entire journey.
- Track your anonymous website visitors: Only 2% of website visitors will identify themselves to you. Relying on website visitors to fill out a form and request information is not taking advantage of your website’s potential. Tracking who is visiting your site and what they did while they were there holds the keys to identifying a real prospect. Turn that anonymous web visitor intelligence into qualified leads by using visitor-tracking software. Identifying a prospect in that very early information gathering stage and actively engaging them will improve the top of funnel qualified leads and is one of the best ways to improve your ROI.
The power of anonymous B2B visitor tracking provides sales and marketing with the intelligence they need to produce more qualified leads. NetFactor’s VisitorTrack identifies anonymous website visitors and provides a comprehensive view of the companies who visit your site to identify high-value visitors and shorten your sales cycle. We offer a 14-day free trial to demonstrate how tracking, identifying and capturing anonymous business visitors to your website can boost your B2B sales strategy. Learn more.
Uncover More Business Visitors to Your Website with VisitorTrack's Advanced IP Address Tracker.
Far more powerful than the average IP tracker, VisitorTrack features highly sophisticated Web Sleuth™ Technology – Advanced artificial intelligence that uncovers, verifies and validates more qualified prospects hiding in your website traffic.
Try it on your website with our 14 day free trial. Not convinced yet? Check out what others say about us at G2 Crowd