Your VisitorTrack Trial is Now Active!
Days Left to Generate More Prospect Opportunities for Free
VisitorTrack lets you track, identify and connect with the anonymous business visitors to your website. In order to begin tracking your top b2b prospects on your website, you will need to get the VisitorTrack code placed on your site and complete the initial set up. If you have any questions, or if you would like assistance getting started, please contact us at email@example.com or call 720-489-5534.
Upon signing up for a trial, you should have received a welcome letter by email. Please check your junk or spam folder if you don’t see the email. Note: If the email has gone into your spam folder, please make sure to add netfactor.com to your contacts or list of approved domains. This will ensure that you don’t miss any important messages regarding your trial.
Below you will find a step by step guide for getting started, as well as our top tips and best practices to get the most out of your trial.
Let’s Get You Started!
Step 1: Get Your Tracking Code
To find your tracking code, please follow the steps below.
1. Login to your VisitorTrack Account with the username and password emailed to you in your welcome letter.
2. Select Account from the menu on the left side of your screen.
3. On the My Account page, you will see a section called Tracking Code.
Step 2: Place the Code on Your Website
2. Validate that the tracking code has been properly placed by doing the following:
a. Login to your VisitorTrack Account.
b. Select Reports from the menu on the left.
c. Choose This Month’s Visitors Report from the list of pre-populated reports.
d. Select a date range that will include today’s date and run the report. Depending on the volume of traffic moving through your site (it can take longer for low-traffic sites), you should begin to see visitor data.
If you DO NOT see any Visitor data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you in getting set up. Alternatively, you may follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Wait at least one day and then generate a multi-day report through the current date to see if Visitor data has been collected – this is especially important if your site has lower traffic volumes.
2. Check to make sure the VisitorTrack code supplied to you has been pasted into public web pages that will receive traffic.
3. Check to make sure the code has been placed into the web page within the HTML BODY tag.
4. Delete the VisitorTrack Tracking Code placed into your web pages. Then, copy a “Fresh” snippet of code which can be accessed from the Account menu option (see directions for VisitorTrack Tracking Code above).
5. Once the steps above have been completed, repeat the validation steps to check to see if you are now capturing Visitor data.
6. If, after performing each of the steps above, you are still unable to see visitor data, please contact us at email@example.com or 720-489-5534.
Step 3: Configure Your Contacts
VisitorTrack’s database allows you to access more than 200 million records with detailed business contacts. In order to get you the most valuable information, you will need to set up your account to track and identify your target audience. Please follow the few simple steps below to define your contacts.
1. Login to your VisitorTrack Account.
2. Select Contacts icon from the menu on the left. Then select Contact Settings.
3. Here you can choose the departments, titles, levels and keywords for your target business contacts. At the minimum, please make sure you select a Level. This is one mandatory field and is the base requirement to search for companies and/or contacts within the VisitorTrack database.
4. Click Save and you’re done.
Step 4: Configure Your Reports
VisitorTrack’s robust reporting tool ensures that you get maximum value from your website visitor data.
1. Pre-populated Reports
a. Login to your VisitorTrack Account.
b. From the menu on the left, select Reports and then My Reports.
c. From here, you can view, export or edit standard reports that are designed to get you started.
2. Custom Reports
a. From the menu on the left, select Reports and then Create a Report.
b. From here, you can use any number of criteria to view, sort and filter the anonymous business visitors in a report — Industry, geographic areas, specific URLs, landing pages, Tags, etc.
c. You may also choose to automate your report and schedule it to be sent via email.
d. Click Save.
If you’re using WordPress as the CMS to manage your website, there’s a plugin to install VisitorTrack. It just takes a few clicks and the tracking code will get installed into all of your site’s pages. Just log into your WordPress console. Then under the left nav you’ll see Plugins, and Add New. Just enter “VisitorTrack” in the Search Plugins field. Click Install and you’ll start to track your site’s anonymous web visitors.
We’re Here to Help
If you’d like assistance in getting set up, or are looking for more information, just give us a call 720-489-5534.
Uncover More Business Visitors to Your Website with VisitorTrack's Advanced IP Address Tracker.
Far more powerful than the average IP tracker, VisitorTrack features highly sophisticated Web Sleuth™ Technology – Advanced artificial intelligence that uncovers, verifies and validates more qualified prospects hiding in your website traffic.
Try it on your website with our 14 day free trial. Not convinced yet? Check out what others say about us at G2 Crowd